My book: "This Is Your Business Plan"
If you are a business proprietor or manager, you know the value of advice that is
- easy to understand
- easy to implement
"This is Your Business Plan" gives you that type of help. It is a powerful document providing informative assistance for organising the running of your business and for creating a definite business plan.
Background To The Book
Our book was produced in 1992, put to market on a low key basis and, unfortunately, was left in limbo - till now.
We have decided that now is the time to let people know about "This is Your Business Plan".
In addition to general sales, our book has been used by a regional NSW University as a reference, Local Municipal Councils, some Corporate Bodies, with a copy being in The Mitchell Library of New South Wales.
We have added "CAREER" to the Business Plan as employees of all descriptions should have access to the book, to be in a position to discuss all matters relating to the running of their employer's business, regardless of its size.
As a result, this book becomes an essential tool for employees to furthering their career!
Peter Fisher was interviewed on radio station 2GB about "This is Your Business Plan". This interview is available for download from the Downloads page.
Finally I wish to state how strongly I feel about our book to say with confidence that "THIS COULD BE ONE OF YOUR BEST LIFETIME INVESTMENTS".
Some facts and figures about "This is Your Business Plan"
- 186 pages of valuable advice and help
- space for writing your business plan within the framework of the book
- write your plan as you use the book
- A4 size for convenience of use
- designed for use in a 3-ring binder - work on sections one at a time and insert documentation
- spare blank sheets included for recording details
- easy-to-follow lay-out
- explains in straightforward terms how to set the course for your business
- 109 topics - each part can be removed for ease of working
- each topic has numerous sub-topics delving into details in a practical way
- selected parts can be used at first and then later more of the book as time goes by
- delve as deeply as you need into the areas where your business needs fine-tuning
- a clear Introduction helps you think in an investigative way
- like a business dictionary that can be used daily
- a reference tool to turn to for guidance
- problem solving advice and solutions, taking into account the views and recommendations of many experts
- advice based on practical experience and reflecting proven methods
- the needs of the business proprietor and manager are constantly in mind - the book is designed to help you
- a hands-on work book
- a superb business manual
Two pages from "This Is Your Business Plan"
To order this book, download the Order Form below and send it in