About Peter Fisher & Co. (Sydney) / Website Site Map
Our business was established in 1964 in the real estate and finance markets and is still going strong. We are a family organisation offering the support of the greatest variety of lenders for all lending purposes. Peter Fisher has been the principal since inception.
We have access to numerous lenders ranging from national trusts, insurance companies, mortgage funds, banks and corporate lenders.
Our policy is to offer the best support to every enquirer.
About Peter Fisher
Peter Fisher has operated as a Financier with over thirty year's experience in business and commerce. In addition to our normal work activities, I have had the opportunity to be involved in the following:-
1. A position was held, under contract, as a business consultant with the New South Wales Department - Small Business Service. This position involved advising individuals and organisations in the small business field on matters of financial planning, market analysis, general organisational management and strategic planning.
2. Business Planning and Management Seminars for the NSW Employers’ Federation were conducted regularly but due to current business pressure, these have had to be placed on hold. Peter's current business activities are solely for finance procurement.
3. In conjunction with his co-author, Stuart Pickering, Peter published nationally an extensive volume on business planning and management titled “This is Your Business Plan”.
Peter’s overall business activities have been in real estate and finance, having a most successful business in Orange which was sold in l985 for a family move to Sydney. This move was to give the children the opportunity of further education and employment. It was with regret that the Orange business was sold; however, almost immediately on arrival in Sydney in 1986 Peter re-established his finance and real estate business. In 1988 he started the franchise for LJ Hooker in Turramurra. Peter sold his share of this very successful business venture in 1990 and is devoting his time to procuring client finance.
Peter is a Justice of the Peace.
Peter’s finance activities mainly concentrate on mortgage finance including:-
- Business Debtors
- Commercial and industrial
- Construction to 70% of end value, mezzanine may be available in addition
- Residential 1st and 2nd mortgage
- Rural to 70% of value
- Bridging Loans
- Lease finance on large value equipment
WE ALSO SPECIALISE IN NON BANK RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL AND CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND PROJECTS OUT OF THE ORDINARY